You are here

Extra support

If you are moving to a new council home, or if you are already a tenant and are not coping well on your own, don’t worry, help may be at hand. The Haringey Council Supporting People Programme (external link) is designed for vulnerable people, helping them cope independently in their own home. So if this sounds like you, how can it help?

The Supporting People Programme:

  • can offer you practical help and advice 
  • makes sure you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to 
  • can help you with arrears, and
  • can help you with other services such as GP, healthcare and education.

To find out more, contact the Supporting People Programme:

Housing Related Support Team
6th Floor, River Park House
225 High Road
N22 8HQ

Tel 020 8489 3372

Page Last Updated:

5 October 2016