seemydata - our new 24-hour online account system for tenants
SeeMyData gives you 24 hour secure online access to your account. By signing up to SeeMyData you can:
- View your rent account balance and statements
- Report a repair or a communal repair
- Request a range of housing services
- Check on upcoming works on your block or estate
- Find out about parking on your estate
- Update your personal details
- Tell us your communication preferences.
To use See My Data you must be a tenant of a Homes for Haringey managed council home and have a rent account set up with us. It is not for residents who only have a garage account with us.
You will need to register to use this service, but registration and use of your SeeMyData account are free. To register you will need to have the following details ready:
- Your rent account number (as it appears on your rent statement)
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
Please note that for security reasons you will only gain entry to the system if you enter all login data correctly. Once you have registered, you will only be able to see the information relating to your own tenancy account.
If you are having problems logging in contact us on 020 8489 5611 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated: 9th October 2013
This page belongs to the following categories :