environmental problems

Pest Control

Pests are insects and rodents that can invade your home and pose a risk to your health. If you have a problem with pests in your home, please contact Haringey Council’s pest control service, which deals with pest control on behalf of Homes for Haringey.

If you have any questions you can contact pest control directly or use the online form below.

Tel 020 8489 1335 (Monday - Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm)
Email enforcement@haringey.gov.uk

Report pests with the online form

Download our leaflet 'Preventing and getting rid of pests and vermin' (pdf)

Find out more about pest control on the Haringey council site

Back to top


Noise nuisance is a very serious issue, and we try to do everything we can to deal with noise problems that affect Homes for Haringey residents. Haringey Council’s Enforcement Response noise service investigates complaints of noise nuisance.

The Enforcement Response noise team receives up to 10,000 calls a year and aims to tackle noise problems quickly, efficiently and fairly. If you are a victim of noise nuisance, contact the Enforcement Response noice team and they will do their best to help.

If you are living in a property managed by Homes for Haringey but outside the Borough of Haringey, please contact the Noise team at your local council.

Report a noise problem that is happening now

If it is outside of office hours, the Council's Enforcement Response Service will be able to respond more quickly if you phone rather than email.

During office hours: 020 8489 1335
(Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm)

Outside office hours: 020 8489 0000
Weekdays, Monday - Friday: 5pm - 9am
Weekends, Friday - Monday, 5pm - 9am

The customer service officer will advise you if there is no officer on duty. If this is the case they will take the details of your call and send it to the noise team.

Report an ongoing noise problem

To report an ongoing noise problem, use the online Report a noise problem form (link to Haringey Council's website)

Office hours: 020 8489 1335
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm

Haringey Council's Enforcement Response Service is based at:
Level 2 South
River Park House
225 High Road
Wood Green
London N22 8HQ

Email: enforcement.response@haringey.gov.uk

Find out more about noise on Haringey Council's website at: www.haringey.gov.uk/noise (external link)

Back to top

Abandoned vehicles

If you come across an abandoned vehicle, please report it to Haringey Council, providing the following information if possible:

  • the exact location
  • the make and colour
  • the registration number
  • any other information.

Report an abandoned vehicle online (external link to Haringey Council's website)

Back to top

Fly tipping

Fly tipping is an anti-social problem which you can help us stamp out. If you see someone fly tipping, please report to Haringey Council:

  • the date and time
  • the location
  • a description of the vehicle and registration number (if you can).

Report fly tipping on Haringey Council's website by using the online report a problem form (external link).

You can also:

  1. Download Our Haringey app
  2. Call the Veolia Haringey Contact Centre on 020 8885 7700
  3. Email: enquiries.haringey@veolia.co.uk
Back to top

This page belongs to the following categories :
- Environment > Pests and nuisance
- Environment