our business plan
Homes for Haringey's business plan sets out our vision, strategic aims, and annual business priorities for the coming years.
We have set five strategic aims to ensure we achieve our mission. These aims were developed in consultation with residents, the Board and staff. They are:
- To deliver excellent services.
- To provide better homes.
- To help develop safer and stronger communities.
- To become an excellent well-led organisation.
- To deliver value for money.
Running through all of these strategic aims are four cross-cutting themes:
- equalities and diversity
- involving residents
- working in partnership with stakeholders
Download a copy of our business plan for 2012-17
This page belongs to the following categories :
- Housing > Council housing
- Council, government and democracy > Councils > Decision making (council)